4.29.2010

10 for Creativity. Day 7


Former roommate, fellow artist, mother, coffee lover, etc. etc. etc. Liv has created a fantastic little adventure called '10 for Creativity'. On her site each day, she lists a ten minute activity that will motivate one to dream, be inspired, be creative, and enjoy the small things in life.

I'm picking up on day 7 (cause i procrastinate like that.) - and here it is!

Ready. Set.  Associate.
1.  Red_coral__.
2. Comfort equals __grey yogapants___.
3.  This pattern makes me feel crazy __southwest___.
4.  This pattern makes me feel happy __seersucker__.
5.  I could spend the whole day at __a farmers market__.
6.  This type of art _oil paint_ intimidates me.
7.  I wish I could have coffee with _Becky__.
8.  The perfect color combination is __classic black and white___.
9.  The elements to perfect inspiration are _the trust of my producers, an intense familiarity with the script, willing actors_.
10. If I could live in another decade, it would be __the movies portrayal of the 50s____.
11. This musical artist inspires me __Imogen Heap__.
12.  I want to wear more __jersey knit floor length dresses__.
13.  I think my curtains are __one of a kind____.
14.  The last thing that really caught my eye was _an old brick storefront___.
15.  When I visit the museum, I want to __walk around by myself____.
16.  I wish I knew more about __flavor combinations___.
17.  The best smell in the world is __campfire, coffee, smoke pit bbq, used bookstore, coconut, Silas' hair after a bath, Ryans pillow, ocean breeze, Sunday dinner___.


Share your answers in the comment section of Livs blog (or here, if you'd like) and send her the link to your blog. She's creating a list of us 10 for creativity-ers. ites? ettes? creativity-ens?
....ill keep working on that.

Spread the word about 10 for Creativity!

1 comment:

  1. oooh, my favorite answer is the crazy pattern- southwest... I totally agree.
    I bet you see a bit of that over in the mountain country.

    And I love those smells, will minus Ryan's pillow.

    ReplyDelete